Social Security

We offer these services:

1.- S1 form registration at the Social Security. INFO here.

2.- Convenio Hispano – Suizo: resident’s in Spain who receive a pension from Switzerland.

3.- Public healthcare at the Comunidad Valenciana: You can apply if you have been resident in Spain at least 1 year.