Holiday rental license

You will need first the Urban Compatibility Certificate from your townhall to apply for the rental license. This can take some weeks or months, depending on each townhall.

Once the Urban Compatibility Certificate is issued, I will ask for your rental license to the Comunidad Valenciana with your electronic signature.

The rental license can take from 48hrs to 72 hrs from application.

Documents needed :
 Property deed or last IBI receipt
 your passport
 your NIE / TIE / DNI

  • You must also have the Occupancy License for the property.